- COVID-19 Resources - Mon 13, Apr 2020
This is a trying time for all of us as we face new obstacles everyday in this pandemic. The ABMDI will remain open and is available to answer questions in regard to certification and recertification at this time. Please feel free to contact the of...
- National Institute of Justice Report to Congress for the U.S. Department of Justice Needs Assessment of Forensic Laboratories and Medical Examiner/Coroner Offices - Mon 06, Jan 2020
- CDC Natural Disaster Toolkit Training - Thu 02, May 2019
- OJP/HHS MDI Working Group Resource Webpage - Fri 03, Aug 2018
The Department of Justice’s Office of Justice Programs (OJP) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently established a Medicolegal Death Investigation (MDI) Federal Interagency working group (MDI-WG) to coordinate Federal initia...
- Published! - CDC's Reference Guide for Certifying Disaster-Related Deaths - Wed 03, Jan 2018
- Dear Colleagues, I am happy to announce the publication of CDC’s A Reference Guide for Certification of Deaths in the Event of a Natural, Human-induced, or Chemical/Radiological Disaster( « First ‹ Prev 1 2