Continuing Education Opportunities
The ABMDI accepts continuing education that is approved by the AMA, ANA, ABA, AAPA, ASCP, CAP, EMS, FEMA, IAFN, PA Coroner's Education Board, POST, and post secondary institutions recognized by national educational accrediting agencies. All courses must be relevant to the field of medicolegal death investigation.
For more information on the courses listed below, click on the links provided.
You can also visit the following websites for more training opportunities. It is your responsibility before you sign up for one of these offerings to ensure that they offer CEs acceptable to ABMDI:
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- International Association of Coroners & Medical Examiners
- Medicolegal Death Investigator Training
- National Association of Medical Examiners
- National Transportation Safety Board Training Center
- Pennsylvania State Coroners' Education Board
- Public Agency Training Council
Course Accreditation Form - .pdf